With the Pawly Dev Kit you get a programmable robot that allows you to focus on the problems you actually want to solve. The necessary plumbing has been expertly done, and now you can spend your valuable time on the fun stuff.
- Connect to and control your Pawly remotely and securely without having to worry about difficult NAT, STUN servers, or UDP Hole Punching.
- Low latency live video streaming and image capture--locally for image processing, or over the internet.
- Versatile API for driving pawly around.
- Share your work with other Pawly, Raspberry Pi, or ROS users.
Do you want your robot to:
- Respond to your voice? Use voice recognition capabilities to teach it tricks.
- Greet your friends? Use the facial recognition package to offer them a drink.
- Send you a picture when it detects motion? Use the motion guide to let you know when your dog wakes up.
- Be controlled with a joystick? Add a joystick dongle to open USB port and you can drive it around outside like a remote control car--no internet connection required!
|Size||14 x 23 x 7 cm / 5.5 x 9 x 3 in|
|Weight||4.0 kg / 8.8 lb|
|Battery||Run Time: 3h
Standby: 2 days
|WiFi Dongle||300Mbps, AP mode (hotspot) supported|
|Available Power||5V 1Ah|
|Extra Accessory||Open USB Port|
|Extra Motor||Open Servo Output|
|Local Video||HDMI Output (Dev kit only)|
|OS Admin||Linux root access (Dev kit only)|
|Control Software||Robot Operating System|
|Camera Software||MAL and picamera API’s|
|Driving Software||Standard ROS and Pawly API’s|
How To Get a Dev Kit
To get your Dev Kit just buy a Pawly from our Indiegogo campaign here and include “Make it a Dev Kit” in the comment. Some hardware assembly will be required--just the way you wanted it! :)